Glass-Steagall

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Mon Nov 8 06:24:51 PST 1999

In Ohio the two no votes against the Financial Services Act were from Dennis Kucinich of Cleveland and Marcy Kaptur of Toledo. My congressperson and ocassional Nation magazine contributor Sherrod Brown voted for it. Sherrod who earlier had voted against this bill must have seen the light when "the big jerk" decided to feel the pain of the rich and the super-rich.

Tom