Laugh of the day

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Wed Nov 10 08:28:48 PST 1999

You might be shocked to find out the number of Steelworkers who have real estate licenses and or who own rental properties and have ex-wives(plural) and love to take vacations at gambling resorts!

Let's not forget FDR was a player before polio slowed him down.

Don't count this Dutchman out :O),

Tom Lehman This does not constitute or imply any type of an endorsement. :O)