Henwood vs. Cockburn

Fri Nov 12 10:07:26 PST 1999

How about Russ Bellant and the Center for Democratic Renewal ? They are quite sober, like me.

What have the militas done good ? You avoid that. How come Michigan is so rightwing coincident with militia strength ? I have heard nothing from the militias denouncing Englerism in Michigan. Why not ?

Sounds like you might be complacent.

CB

>>> "Jeffrey St. Clair" <sitka at home.com> 11/11/99 03:42PM >>>
Chip Berlot (sic) "reputable"? C'mon. He's an hysteric.

jsc