Cockburn on confederacy

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sat Nov 13 11:37:02 PST 1999

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Carrol Cox wrote:

> Doug Henwood wrote:

I dunno about Cockburn or Doug, and Katha can speak for herself, *but* Reed certainly has written leaflets and organized more than just a forum. He writes like an organizer, able to home in on what matters and what doesn't in a way that only those with organizers' instincts are able to do. His response to Marable that was posted a few days ago here demonstrates this capacity all too well.

Steve