Chip Berlet

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 14 00:49:15 PST 1999

According to Laird Wilcox in ,"Nazis, Communists and Others On The Fringe," (Is that all of us?) Chip Berlet back in the 70's was in a American Friends of Albania local chapter in Chicago.(I paraphrase- kinda like American-Soviet Friendship Society) Would that be in the orbit of the CP-ML?(I think, my sectariana is faltering). They published Workers Advocate and a split publishes Communist Voice, which has a state-capitalist line on the fSU. During Carter I remember seeing a caricature in posters put out by these pro-Hoxha M-L'ists, of Jimmy with his toothy smile fashioned into missiles-this after Carter reintroduced draft after Soviet intervention in Afghanistan

Michael Pugliese -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/19991114/4c2d6497/attachment.htm>