Where the Fascists Are (was Henwood vs. Cockburn)

Tue Nov 16 09:06:31 PST 1999

>>> Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> 11/16/99 11:52AM >>>
> From CharlesB at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us Tue Nov 16 08:42:36 1999
>
> Clinton never would have been able to do what he did without
> Reaganism knocking things way to the right first.

Oh Charles, this is rich: blaming Reagan for what Clinton has done? I think you don't give the boy from Hope enuf credit.

(((((((((((

Charles: If we were to affix blame, Reagan did enough on his own to be tried as a criminal against humanity and peace. I am talking about a causal premise. Without what Reagan's crimes, Clinton couldn't have committed his crimes. How's this for rich ? They both are to blame. And don't forget Bush as long as we are baming individuals. Bush carried out an imperialist war, continued what Reagan started , etc.

Clinton: a victim of Reaganism.

Charles: No, Clinton is a continuing perpetrator of Reaganism. We are still in Reaganism.

Man, I need more coffee ...

(((((((((

Charles: Like I told Joseph N. , wake up and smell it while you are at it.

CB