Carroll Quigley

bill fancher fancher at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 16 18:05:33 PST 1999

Given Quigley's relevance to so many of the current topics (Clinton, Militias, Fascists, Guns, Democratic Money, Big Bourgeoisie, Anti-semitism,...), I'd be most interested in people's take on him.

Surely Chip Berlet, if no one else, has heard of him and read his books.

-- bill

"... a movement to realize the conceivable better state of the world must deny itself the advantages of secret methods and tactical insincerities. It must leave that to its adversaries. We must declare our end plainly from the outset and risk no misunderstandings of our procedure." H.G. Wells