Alex Cockburn writes....

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Nov 17 21:30:55 PST 1999

> I don't think Alex owns a gun.

I think that issue is completely germane to the question.

I mean: you don't have to have been a party to an unwanted pregnancy to support choice; you don't have to have something to say to support free speech; you don't have to have a personal relationship with a diety to support unfettered access to the religion of your choice; you don't have to be discriminated against to worry about equality in civil rights; you don't have to be innocent to believe that you deserve a fair trial.

/jordan