[Fwd: Re: Guns etc]

Jeffrey St. Clair sitka at home.com
Thu Nov 18 19:03:39 PST 1999

t byfield wrote:

> guns are very definitely 'everyday shit' for some people.
>
> cheers,

Wrong again, "t". March 25, 1982. Capital Hill. I'd just given an organizing speech in Longworth HOB to House staffers on the nuclear freeze movement. As I went to my car two assholes (white) came up behind me, knocked me to the pavement, pulled out a gun, put it next to my temple, one of the fuckers said, "this will teach you to keep your fucking mouth shut," pulled the trigger, my face was seared with powder burns, and I ended up in the emergency room GW, treated by the same docs that almost killed Reagan (according to E. Morris's account). --jsc