Skeet Shootin', Puttin', ACCESS!!

Jeffrey St. Clair sitka at home.com
Fri Nov 19 07:03:40 PST 1999

Katha Pollitt wrote:

> Jeff, what's yr problem with NRA? They want what you want,no?

No. But I admire their style and tenacity. If the Sierra Club had half the guts of the NRA, there would be a helluva lot more 800-year-old trees standing and salmon spawning where I live; if the Left in general showed the NRA's cohesiveness and doggedness we wouldn't have sat back like passive, drugged out weinies and watched welfare "reform" be stuffed down our throat--without any political consequences to be paid.--jsc