blowing up churches

t byfield tbyfield at panix.com
Sat Nov 20 11:19:31 PST 1999

> Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 12:01:36 -0600
> From: "Peter Kilander" <peterk at enteract.com>
> Subject: Re: SZ

> I found an interesting letter from Judith Butler to Terry Eagleton:

<...>
> comments? questions?

otto weininger was pretty influential in his day, too.

> Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:25:12 -0500
> From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>

> Nato turns a blind eye as scores of ancient Christian churches are
> reduced to rubble

someone who i consider to be quite reliable told me that a few years ago she saw color catalogs--with fairly high pro- duction values, it was noted--listing artifacts that would soon become available from kosova. i kinda doubt they were printed in albania.

the situation is much more complex than fisk wants to make it out to be.

cheers, t