Virtually Real Pwoggies?

Maria Gilmore Maria.Gilmore at gte.net
Sat Nov 20 12:16:32 PST 1999

For what it's worth, I just upgraded my RealPlayer to the newest version and I found a link to WBAI streaming on the net built into this new version (Real Player 7). I was thinking this would enable me to listen to Doug.

Tho I think it would be coolest to have Doug's show set up on the WebActive website separately, like Counterspin and RadioNation and the national Pacifica programs are. If that could be done.

BTW, http://www.freespeech.org is featuring Mr Henwood in a Paper Tiger video show about the G8...it's an older show, I gather, but they've put it online because of the upcoming WTO shindig.

Maria ----- Original Message ----- From: michael perelman <michael at ecst.csuchico.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, November 20, 1999 1:18 PM Subject: Re: Virtually Real Pwoggies?