Populism, Southern Fried with a Newmanite, Fulaniite, PJB Glaze

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Sat Nov 20 17:55:12 PST 1999

Hi,

The outrageous opportunism and parasitic activity of Fulani, and her mentor Fred Newman, are discussed in detail in a study I have placed online at:

http://www.publiceye.org/newman/napmain.html

I stand behind my research, which is based on thousands of pages of documents, and scores of interviews with former members; along with over one hundred interviews with leftists who had to deal with attempts by the Newmanites to take over their organizations using lies and unethical methods.

There also seems to some confusion about my stand on the analytical ideas of Bell, Glazier, Lipset, et. al. In fact, I have written extensively on my criticisms of "centrist/extremist" theory and its proponents. See, for example:

"Challenging Centrist/Extremist Theory" at:

http://www.publiceye.org/study_right.html

-Chip Berlet