Buchanan, Brandeis, bongos, & Jose

Uday Mohan udaym at igc.org
Sun Nov 21 11:22:46 PST 1999

>From "Ethnic Groups Will Tear America Apart," Buchanan's column in the
NY Post, 6/27/90, p. 21:

"Sunday's Washington Post reveals how Moscow's Jewish Mafia got itself transplanted to Brighton Beach, 'Little Odessa by the sea.' In the Mariel boatlift came thousands of psychotics and criminals from Castro's prisons. Mexican immigration contains not only rural peasants seeking work, but urban criminals seeking prey.

The question we Americans need to address, before it is answered for us, is: Does this First World nation wish to become a Third World country? Because that is our destiny, if we do not build a sea wall against the waves of immigration rolling over our shores.

Who speaks for the Euro-Americans, who founded the U.S.A.?

Is it not time to take America back?"

Sieg Heil!