Spart history (was Re: Butler on Spivak (was SZ))

Nathan Newman nathan.newman at yale.edu
Tue Nov 23 06:40:41 PST 1999

I also thought (from seeing some newspapers floating around at points) that there was also a big fight within a Brazilian affiliate over whether police should be allowed within labor federations and a split of the Spart affiliate there fed into the Spart split in the United States?

[just trying to add to by useless pile of knowledge about leftwing sects]

--Nathan Newman