Butler

kelley oudies at flash.net
Tue Nov 23 09:30:59 PST 1999

oh sorry, i got about 1000mails in the last two days coz of screw up from server at syracuse uni and anything that went into general in box hasn't even been looked at yet. i filter lbo and other list mail into sep files and can sort through that. i may even have deleted your mail. but still in trash file. i'll go look

sorry, busy busy building a web page!

i'll get back to you though!

kelley