black nationalism reflux

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Tue Nov 23 13:06:26 PST 1999

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Charles Brown wrote:

> Although it is not a substantive argument to point to the
> fact that so many well-respected radical Black leaders such
> as Manning Marable

You obviously mean something very different than I do when you use the word 'radical'. Marable a radical? Please.

> Angela Davis, Jarvis Tyner, Leith
> Mullings, Charlene Mitchell , etc. , etc. support the
> Congress, their support is an indirect argument.

No it is not, it is argument by appeal to authority (I see you did well in sophistry class as well as in logic class.). You pull this shit when you argue with Kelly by saying "I asked X number of women and they don't think so", which in turn implies that Kelly isn't a "real" woman. And Rakesh isn't a real black person, and Ange is an "objective racist" -- this last is particularly funny coming from a bitter old white guy on the plains of Illinois.

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com