[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Mistress Judith (was Re: Butler on S]]]

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Nov 23 20:29:00 PST 1999

My wife and I were giggling over pictures the other day about Ronald Perelman [no relative -- he and my father try to figure out if they had any relatives in common, but found none] and Saul Steinberg -- a Wall Street type. Ronnie was with Ellen Barken and Saul with some young trophy broad. On another more conventional level, this association seemed somewhat reasonable.

When rich women find young man, I think that the impression is that the young man's quest for wealth is unseemly. So, I suspect that the perception of the goose is different from an of the gander.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu