[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re:

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 23 21:17:25 PST 1999

Yes, indeed, there is a very long way to go. Just look at how many rapes there are on college campuses. Go into a bar where men hang out or a locker room and listen to the talk. My daughter knows better, but much to my and my wife's chagrin, still waits hand and foot on her boyfriend when he visits.

michael yates