WTO web stuff

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Nov 24 18:48:35 PST 1999

The WTO summit site official site is at <http://heva.wto-ministerial.org/>. On that site, WTO boss Mike Moore complains about the impostors that are "undermining WTO transparency." These include: <http://www.gatt.org/> (a product of <http://rtmark.com/>) and <http://www.seattlewto.org/>. Says Moore <http://heva.wto-ministerial.org/english/press_e/press151.htm>: