Only one sex?

kelley oudies at flash.net
Fri Nov 26 19:35:17 PST 1999

>When you, as someone who complains about the lack of careful scholarship
around
>here, so obviously doesn't bother to read carefully before jumping, I
start to
>look for motive. Now I know you never miss a chance to turn the conversation
>toward the socialization of sex. But, within reason, that's Ok; its the
important
>part of the debate in this case. Such discourse had nothing to do with my
post,
>but, still, this doesn't explain much. Here's my clue. Your
"misunderstanding"
>of my post created the space for Carrol to trod down that irrelevant road
with
>you, pretending he didn't know what he said either. Aha. Carrol and
Yoshie have
>agreed to make you a member of their comedy team, haven't they? Good work,
>comrade!

so you want to import marx economic base model to the study of gender is that it? you want to argue that you can locate the laws of motion behind gender relations in reproductive sex? go ahead, take a whack at it. i would truly love to see how it is that you can explain the way in which men and women relate to one another by looking at the laws of motion located in our our sex organs.

how do you explain today that there are three genders in many actually existing societies? shall i invite jim craven to take a look at the things youwill have to say about how the hopi are stupid?