in defense of opportunism/hating the white working class

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sat Nov 27 08:32:55 PST 1999

I'm waiting for Doug to discover the Slovenian Club or the Slovenian Club to discover Doug.

I'm sure there must be a local Slovenian Club in NYC or maybe in NJ?

My old pal Dirty Dan was the head-man of the Slovenian's in McKeesport, PA. Sort of like being the mayor in his neighborhood--nothing went down without Danny knowing about it.

Doug and Danny could talk about small "c" communism at the local Slovenian Club until the cows come home in New Jersey.

Incidentally, Danny's wife is of Irish descent. :o)

Tom