[Fwd: Re: ignore this, it's about women and sexism ...]

Rakesh Bhandari bhandari at phoenix.princeton.edu
Sat Nov 27 12:50:37 PST 1999

Kelley,

did i not make it perfectly clear the the
>operationalization of sex was about research examining the correlation
>between educational attainment and sex.

Aside from an excuse as to why I don't have my PhD, that question does not interest me, and its relation to the ongoing debate is far from clear. You make no attempt to explain why you are shifting to a different facet of sex. Since you have posted over 150 K (much more than double mine despite my own overposting) in about 30 posts in three days (also double mine), maybe you want to take a break. And give us a break.

Yours, Rakesh