Fwd: lutzenburger/summers

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Nov 28 10:53:40 PST 1999

[A lurker writes...]

I was wondering whether you or possibly the frighteningly well informed participants on the LBO list (on which I am a frequent lurker) might be able to help me out. I am trying to track down the complete text of former Brazilian environmental minister Jose Lutzenburger's letter in response to Lawrence Summers notorious world bank memo of 1991 where Summers waxes poetic on the subject of dumping toxic waste in the LDCs.

Web and Nexis searches have so far yielded nothing.