lactating men, fathering a child, and mothering a child

kelley oudies at flash.net
Mon Nov 29 07:10:04 PST 1999

why on earth would i think that and why would you assume such? i think that's exactly what i was pointing out. that it's tied into biology shouldn't matter as much as those differential feelings are tied into the social reasons for feeling so. just the assumption that reproduction is to be given such a high level of importance is reducing our lives to something that's just not that important and, it seems to me, something you ought to be concerned about if you're really concerned about young women who still think that mothering is so all-fired important in their lives.

i give up

kelley