pathetic

kelley oudies at flash.net
Mon Nov 29 20:55:22 PST 1999

i forgot to ask, do you spose one of you aust or nz fellahs might take this young man aside and teach him a wee bit about technique. he's from tasmania, from tracing his addy. i think it would do the world a bit of good, don't you. i mean, such a case shouldn't be let loose on the world.

but i suppose any fellah here could do the trick via the internet, so no need really to restrict the pool of mentors by geography. what's scary is that, apparently, he thinks this will work. this frightens me, actually, now that i've typed it. downright frightening. i mean, it doesn't take much to lift my skirt, when you get down to brass tacks. but i do like to be deluded on some level. though i suppose this could be the shotgun technique. scatter multitudes of shot, playing the odds that you'll strike on someone willing to play? is that it? i've always wondered.

ponderingly, kelley