Only one sex?

DENNIS_CLAXTON at fragomen.com DENNIS_CLAXTON at fragomen.com
Tue Nov 30 12:51:37 PST 1999

just been reading a bunch of the sex/gender thread all at once from lbo digests and I kept thinking of diamanda galas's hilarious song called the sporting life. a kind of faster pussycat kill kill, only tura satana doesn't die in the end. Projecting the species into the future isn't the first thing on these girls' minds. here's the beginning. (hope this doesn't blow out anyone's filters)

"I don't like him...let's kill him!" "Did you see how he looked at me?" "What? One way ticket, motherfucker..." "Let's fuck him and then let's kill him!" "Nah, let's tie him up and cut him, fuck him and THEN let's kill him!"