country and western

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Fri Oct 1 12:39:15 PDT 1999

Your correct in that, what a high power big city c&w station plays as compared to what you hear out in the country are two different things. Although I did hear a Johnny Cash public service announcement and one or two Garth Brooks songs this trip; I also heard a lot of really obscure stuff by obscure "artists". :o) That's the difference between WGAR in Cleveland and a station in let's say Henry County Ohio.

Tom