Littleton: it's Adorno's fault

kelley kcwalker at syr.edu
Sat Oct 2 06:39:21 PDT 1999

ken finishes off with a wet wash cloth........ [steve perry can have the bucket....; eric the socks....]

>damn i miss reading zizek these days,
>sundered,
>ken

glory be to all known deities! i am on my knees priasing kali, demeter, isis, persephone, etc. jelly beans! i wondered why you were different lately...

for you.... [feeling elliptic today]

"We are wholly uncertain --and therin lies our 'petitio principii -- that stoopidity is inseprable from enlightened thought. Nevertheless, we beleive that we have just as clearly misrecognized that the notion of this very way of thinking, no less than the actual historic forms with which it is interwoven, already contains the seed of reversal apparent today."

Dorkhimer and Adorko, Dialectics of Stoopidity