stinking functionalists

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Oct 3 21:35:54 PDT 1999

Kelley:
>ohferfucksake, "the height of sexual pleasure occurs during ejaculation"?
>puh-lease.
>
>oh well...too bad for you, sam. but you're young yet, so maybe someday....

Maybe we'll commission Max or Wojtek to undertake a quantitative study of ejaculate -- where it goes, what becomes of it, and so forth. We'll spin a suitably panoptic fantasy of the sexual economy of a body politic -- a delight of Edwin Meese III. Then we'll ask Brad if he thinks we have made any quantitative 'progress' (however he defines it) since the stone age.

Yoshie