irony

Mon Oct 4 14:03:23 PDT 1999

I know it is common to say that most people don't vote because of apathy. But as I think about it, it seems more that they don't vote because they don't see voting doing anything to help them or improve things in general. That is not exactly apathy , but a sort of rational person/marginal utility mentality. "Why waste my time? I have better things to do." It is also refusal to participate in a hoax.

Charles Brown