A Korean on Americans killing Koreans

David Jennings [MSAI] djenning at ai.uga.edu
Tue Oct 5 06:24:55 PDT 1999

I forwarded the AP story on the GI massacre of Korean civilians to a Korean friend of mine because I was interested in his response. He said that he had heard stories like that when he was in college, but he assumed that they were propaganda coming from the "extreme Left". However, he's not terribly surprised, given that the Japanese did the same sort of thing with abandon and have never really come clean about it. Why should the Americans?

Just thought this might be of interest. Are there any Koreans on this list? Any comments?

Cheers, D