Quiz

Peter Kilander peterk at enteract.com
Tue Oct 5 21:13:16 PDT 1999

>I subscribed to this list a few weeks ago and have been lurking. Thought I
>would make my first post on a point that was not debatable.
>
> Bob Patenaude

Bob (and all other lurkers), much better to come out swinging. Like Mr. McMurphy here in _One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest_

"This new redheaded admission, McMurphy, knows right away he's not a Chronic... The Acutes look spooked and uneasy when he laughs, the way kids look in a schoolroom when one ornery kid is raising too much hell...

... 'Which one of you claims to be the craziest? Which one is the biggest looney? Who runs these card games? It's my first day, and what I like to do is make a good impression straight off on the right man if he can prove to me he is the right man. Who's the bull goose looney here?'"

That would be Max, but kenneth is showing some potential. (Doug is nowhere near the Nurse Ratchet type)