Alice down under in Wonder

kelley oudies at flash.net
Fri Oct 8 08:58:18 PDT 1999

ooops...

then spare me. and yourselves!

but really, i can't believe it's just about who has a better marxist analysis. doesn't strike me as one of ange's usual obsessions. chaz, yes.

ange no. speaking of obsessions, chaz you know you complain because others [ange and ted] condescend to you, well i'm afraid that i think you have a tendency to condescend to women. you don't seem to do it to me, though you once did. i suppose that this is because you 'n' i share some similarities with regard to philosophy of social science, so maybe you respect me or something. or mebbe you just like my slutty humor. dunno. don't care.

but again,i'd really like to know why this matters. what difference does it make. serious quesiton and i'd like serious answer. oh and while i'm thinking of it: no duh! ange, theory doesn't dictate practice. but it must shape it, have an impact, affect it... somehowerother or you wouldn't be bumming over differences like this. so.

thanks in advance

heh.

kelley