Alice down under in Wonder

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Oct 8 15:26:13 PDT 1999

rc-am wrote:

> "H1. i never said that there was resources and surplus value were mutually
> exclusive for an analysis. quite the contrary. i said that the former is
> not the same thing as the latter.

I said nothing either way on this. I merely said that resources and surplus value, either or both, weren't very relevant to discussing the Yugoslav war, and that the conviction that either was relevant was an instance of what I call dogmatism, the conviction that the higher levels of theory *must* be relevant to everything.

Carrol