AFL-CIO restructuring

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Sat Oct 9 15:13:30 PDT 1999

Just got back from a conference on the EITC. Lots of new evidence on the program looks pretty good. You got any negative evidence?

Evidently all three of the most likely prez candidates (Gore, Bradley, Bush Jr) will be proposing further expansions of the credit, so there will more said about it in the immediate future, including from yrs truly.

mbs