[fla-left] Bloody execution photos draw gamut of responses(fwd)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 11 06:46:49 PDT 1999

Max:
>Context, my dear fellow. Yoshie was implying that whatever
>the Gov does is in its own interest, and we should therefore
>oppose it. That doesn't follow, on both counts.

Why not make a distinction between social services and state repression? Both are done by the government, but the former can be and most often is good (health care, old age pension, trash collection, schooling, etc.), while the increase of the latter (the police and the military) is against the interest of the working class.

Yoshie