[fla-left] Bloody execution photos draw gamut ofresponses(fwd)

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Mon Oct 11 13:34:29 PDT 1999

Max Sawicky wrote:

>But I was much more disturbed by the crime,
>something I'm sure would be unbearable to
>watch.

You sure you're not looking to indulge a lust for violence through the approved mechanism of capital punishment rather than the proscribed mechanism of crime?

Doug

No and I can prove it. I've never watched a hockey game, but I often watch golf tournaments.

You could say an atrocity inspires a lust for revenge, excuse me, justice. That's why I'm always responding to louis-bait on PEN-L.

mbs