internet stalking

kelley oudies at flash.net
Mon Oct 11 13:14:17 PDT 1999

> why don't you just ignore it

in some instances i agree. but the idiot harasses people off the list as well. he calls people's employers and tries to get them fired. he calls doug at home and calls him names. he phone harassed me. he *may* have called my employer as well, but we coudln't know for certain. he also mail bombed me.

ignoring that kind of behavior is condoning it.

i've ignored it for months now. despite ignoring it for months he continues.

furthermore, when i went to police about the phone harassment, the profiler, based on his emails on and off list, and of the phone msg to doug, pegged him as a "sniper"

snipers don't care about the objective reality of the behavior of the person they target. they live in their own world. they emerge to snipe when they feel like it and it is NOT triggered by the person who is targeted. so i can ignore it, fight it whatever. he will do what he does.

but quite frankly jim, between the idiot and your comments and the comments of people that take a similar position., i don't give a bat's eyelash anymore. it IS a losing battle but not because he has power by himself. he has power becuase of the attitudes you just promulgated.

i shall skip off now to sport a mini skirt and parade in front of an office building down town so i can get raped. why not? i'm just giving everyone what they want already, right. i might as well do it with some flair and style.

ange, there was enjoyment in those typings i admit.

i'd like to put the kyebash {sp?} on this thread. thank you.

At 02:51 PM 10/11/1999 +0100, Jim heartfield wrote:
>In message <3.0.3.32.19991010193211.00744d44 at pop.flash.net>, kelley
><oudies at flash.net> writes
>
>>my reason for writing is that i'm pissed and i want to take action against
>>this creep. i have no idea how to go about such a thing.
>
>Why don't you ignore it.
>
>--
>Jim heartfield

because jim, the idiot harasses people off the list as well. he calls people's employers and tries to get them fired. he calls doug at home and calls him names. he phone harassed me. he *may* have called my employer as well, but we coudln't know for certain. he also mail bombed me.

ignoring that kind of behavior is condoning it.

i've ignored it for months now. despite ignoring it for months he continues.

furthermore, when i went to police about the phone harassment, the profiler, based on his emails on and off list, and of the phone msg to doug, pegged him as a "sniper"

snipers don't care about the objective reality of the behavior of the person they target. they live in their own world. they emerge to snipe when they feel like it and it is NOT triggered by the person who is targeted. so i can ignore it, fight it whatever. he will do what he does.

but quite frankly jim, between the idiot and your comments and the comments of people that take a similar position., i don't give a bat's eyelash anymore. it IS a losing battle but not because i he has power by himself. he has power becuase of the attitudes you just embraced and promulgated.

i shall skip off now to sport a mini skirt and parade in front of an office building down town so i can beg to get raped. why not? i'm just giving everyone what they want, right. i might as well do it with some flair and style.