oppression and food stamps

Rob Schaap rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au
Tue Oct 12 01:05:47 PDT 1999

G'day Observers,

I'd always wanted to be able to say this once before the millenium is past - and now I can: Charles is absolutely right, folks!

>Finally, I challenge white males as much as white females. Ask the white
>males >if they think I'm easy on them.

Take it from this white, het, tenured male sans apparent disability (if you don't present some of my posts in evidence, anyway) - Charles takes no prisoners. I bleed still from a sustained Brownian mauling meted out to me not one week past on pen-l.

Even I - in faculty and apprehension so like a god - even I delight Chas not.

And you can't say fairer than that, eh?

'Course, - I reckon he was wrong then, too ...

Yours, an unheralded pallid patriarch.

PS You only had to say you don't like 'Chas' Charles! You shouldn't read stuff into things like this so quickly! A rose is a rose etcetra.