Czech gossip: East-Helps-West WTO/IMF

elena spectra at elits.rousse.bg
Tue Oct 12 04:17:04 PDT 1999

WhAt A hOoT.... The news forwarded from Czech unedited with the sender's own commentary (not coincincidentally, in our parts there's a revolutionary claim that women are people/humans, too...) ******************************************* this is one of the funny events which we could link to the IMF-WB interest sphere and relates the country that will host the IMF/World Bank meeting next year.

Apparently , the Czech group which was in charge to bring to Washington (for the annual meeting of the magic twins), the promotion material about Czech Republic who will host the event the next september in Prague , made some small strategic mistake. Among the beautifull catalogued country sights , the nice Prague monuments there was also a well prepared Prague bordel's inview,for all the tired bankers, when they will be exausted from neverending talking. Of course ,when the IMF close secretariat, saw the women-supply inside the catalogue, was astonished and cut it out of the catalogue. This is the simplest difference between the east and west.The east does apparently not hide the obvious charachteristic of the cold blooded-meetings, which should be hidden, not in any case ammoral.