Who pulled my bloody chain? (re: oppression and food stamps)

DANIEL.DAVIES at flemings.com DANIEL.DAVIES at flemings.com
Tue Oct 12 07:23:37 PDT 1999

>> whinging farmers

>lookee here buoyz. world peace would be had once and for all if you'd
>just start spelling things CORRECTLY. it's whining. no g. there is no
>such thing as recognise. it's recogniZe ferfucksake. and you should all
>get rid of the superfluous U in color becaue it only belongs in buoy

"whingeing", I think, "whining" is something very different and altogether shriller. A dentist's drill, rather than the Chinese water torture. But a few capital letters, thanks.

>omigod! i just remembered. it's nationalmasturbation month.

no thanks, I gave at the office.

> or maybe it's just
>that they wanted to give dd a way to get off at work without having anyone
>wonder why he has wires and speed control thingy hanging off his belt?

I have no need of such a device, I have a Reuters screen which gives me real-time economic data ... aaaaahhh.

> iexplicitly told chaz when i first started typing it that way that i
called
>him that because he was black activist and i thought it was funny to call
>him such a white name. in the US it clearly signifies white suburbanian
>elites of the country club set.

You're kidding! Obviously I extend all necessary apologies, but in the UK it's just mildly humourous because it's associated with half of that fine duo Chas 'n' Dave

( http://www.chasndave.freeserve.co.uk/index2.html ), who are kind of like our version of Sam & Dave, or something

>and yes doug, i'll stop flaming and stick to slutty humor. i'm far
better
>at the latter coz that's what workin' class chicks are best at. and since
>i'm a bit of a perfectionist [except with the spilling] then i'm damn if i
>ain't gonna try my spittin' best to be the ace at that endeavor and keep
>this list entertained.

Which is my cue to depart (going to have to unsub for a couple of weeks because on the road and can't face the email mountain on return). But I wouldn't leave you without a song, dedicated to whoever ...

dd

http://www.chasndave.freeserve.co.uk/rabbit.ram

Rabbit ----------

You've got a beautiful chin,

you got beautiful skin, you got a beautiful face, you got taste.

You got beautiful eyes,

you got beautiful thighs, you've got a lot without a doubt. But I am thinking 'bout blowing you out,

[altogether now]

cos!

(Chorus)

You wont stop talking! why dont ya give it a rest. You got more rabbit than Sainsbury's! its time you got it off ya chest.

Now you was just the type of girl to break my heart in two, I knew right off when I first clapped my eyes on you. But how was I to know you'd bend my ear'oles too? with you're incessant talking,

you're becoming a pest.

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit, yap rabbit yap rabbit yap yap etc....

Now you're a wonderful girl,

you got a wonderful smell,

you got wonderfu arms, you got charms.

You got wonderful hair, we make a wonderful pair, now I don't mind having a chat, but you have to keep giving it that.

[hey hey hey]

(Chorus)

You wont stop talking!

why dont ya give it a rest. You got more rabbit than Sainsbury's!

its time you got it off ya chest.

Now you was just the type of girl to break my heart in two I knew right off when I first clapped my eyes on you. But how was I to know you'd bend my ear'oles too, with you're incessant talking, you're becoming a pest.

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit, yap rabbit yap

rabbit yap yap rabbit yap yap rabbit yap yap yap

etc....(repeat to fade)

___________________________________________________________________________ _____

This email is confidential to the ordinary user of the

e-mail address to which it was addressed. If you are not

the intended recipient, please notify the sender

IMMEDIATELY on (44) 171 638 5858 and delete the message

from all locations in your computer. You should not copy

this email or use it for any purpose, or disclose its

contents to any person : to do so may be unlawful.

Email is an informal method of communication and is

subject to possible data corruption, either accidentally

or on purpose. Flemings is unable to exercise control

over the content of information contained in

transmissions made via the Internet. For these reasons

it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information

contained on email without obtaining written confirmation

of it.