oppression and food stamps

Tue Oct 12 08:41:41 PDT 1999

>>> Rob Schaap <rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au> 10/12/99 04:05AM
PS You only had to say you don't like 'Chas' Charles! You shouldn't read stuff into things like this so quickly! A rose is a rose etcetra.

Charles: Depends on who says it.

Nicknaming has a specific connotation in Black/White communication. See Habermas, no wait, he doesn't know about that.

Sometimes it's "what's in a name ?". Sometimes name calling will get you thrown off the list. One can get away with calling me a lot of things until one accuses me of talking to them in the wrong way.

CB