Who pulled my bloody chain? (re: oppression and food stamps)

Brett Knowlton brettk at unica-usa.com
Tue Oct 12 09:59:45 PDT 1999

I'd like to kindly suggest that this thread not be continued on the full list. If you have more to say to each other, please do so offlist.

I'm not trying to be judgemental. I missed the beginning of this whole incident, so I have no opinion on the issue other than a hope that any damaged relationships can be repaired. But I am tired of the squabble. The list is much more interesting when Charles and Kelley are discussing East Timor or the death penalty or Hegel.

Brett