Who pulled my bloody chain? (re: oppression and food stamps)

kelley oudies at flash.net
Tue Oct 12 10:18:53 PDT 1999

Rob Schaap wrote:

>G'day Kelley,

yo! whaddup rob! how they hangin'?! left i'll bet.

>>left?

see what i mean?

>>wash cloth? bucket? eric's sock?
>
>Obviously, I use LBO-Talk.

rolling..................on the floor. picture that in yer endeavors and exertions

>>or do you fetishize technology and go for the gizmos and gadgets.
>
>Nah - I'm pretty independent, really. Mebbe a little slutty humoUr every
>now and then ...

well you and the rest of this list coz this list has been purty dead since i posted that.

>Yours,

how sweet

>Onan the Australian

<snort> i think tacking on the australian part was a bit redundant. or maybe tacking on the onan part....

>PS: Doug, my last absolutely useless bloody waste of Observers' time for
>ages - honest. Er, my last deliberate one, anyway ...

oh no. i'll unsub from the list in protest if this be true. i don't think y'all realize that, from this sociologists perspective, this list and all lists need these sorts of exchanges. i've observed 'em for a while and it's really true that lists absolutely need this stuff. it might not have any substantive content but sometimes it's important to engage in exchanges that appear as if they serve no purpose. and if you reflect for a moment on your off list interactions then you'll see what i mean.

not too much o' course coz doug daddy has to pay for these hummer errrr i mean humerous exchanges.

k who notes that she types in lower case because she has arthritis and it's mucho easier on the pinkies and less painful to do so. my hands used to cramp up sumpin' awful. so i hope you feel like shit now dd. you able-bodiest. heh.