Who pulled my bloody chain? (re: oppression and food stamps)

kelley oudies at flash.net
Tue Oct 12 16:56:08 PDT 1999

dd!! it finally came to me! i know what r-e-s-p-e-c-t means and roger's beautiful ode to baseball metrics reminided me. the maxim would be: "always go to other people's funerals; otherwise, they won't come to yours"

kelley

ps to d.d.. i hope you didn't think i was suggesting that you were going to use the vibrating remote control butt plug at your job. i had you pegged for the remote controlled vibrating panties meself. in lush purple leather, of course. if you're in tampa area, let me know and i'll shout ya out a coupla beers with some rotgut scotch chasers and i'll even treat ya to an evening with me pops. he'll show ya how a 'merikan hustles the POOL table.