Further PDS advances in Berlin

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Thu Oct 14 02:21:42 PDT 1999

John wrote:
> In Berlin, shortly before the Bundestag elections last year, my friend
> Marta showed me a PDS election handout on their position on immigration.
It
> was a paper roomdoor notice of the sort that hotels use - the kind with a
> hole for the doorhandle and a cut in the paper over the hole - and it read
> the equivalent of "the door's open ... come right in."
John, thats excactly the problem with the PDS propaganda. Are they in favour of open borders, or not?One could get the impression they support open borders. I checked their programme and its vague as well it says: 'Open borders for people in misery' (Offene Grenzen für Menschen in Not). The whole part of the PDS programme on rascism and fascism is at: http://www.pds-online.de/dokumente/programm/punkt402.htm I would expect their parliamentary faction to add some more flesh to the above statement, but I dont no of any action of the PDS to abolish immigration controls and foreigener laws. Thats what I mean they have a nice programme, but they dont striuggle for it. Johannes