Further PDS advances in Berlin

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Thu Oct 14 01:03:17 PDT 1999

kayak3 asked:
> I was in Hamburg in August and was surprised at
> how many couples I saw that were racially mixed. Is this just a feature
> of Hamburg?
Its more or less the same in all big cities in the West. You have to keep in mind that in urban areas between 20 and 40% of the inhabitants do not have German passports. If you assume most of same are working class, you could say that in certain urban areas of Germany the majority of the working class is excluded from any civic rights. Johannes (German part of a 'racially mixed' couple)