An Indian take on "globalization" and kakistocracy

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Thu Oct 14 20:21:09 PDT 1999

True, proving that I contradict myself, since I've been floating some of the relatively new material on the "problem" on a couple of lists since AFC of '97 and have even cited Susan Rose Ackerman's material etc.--damn my tired cortex!

I think this is yet another button we lefties should keep pushing in the public realm in the next millenium--that the rich are corrupt resonates all too well with people everywhere--that it is endemic to capital and not something "exogonous" to the system.

ian