Why we are, where we are.

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sat Oct 16 08:29:10 PDT 1999

"No one ever thought that organized labor would be interested in a corporate law bill."

The above quote came from an attorney & Democrat party official friend.

Every day organized labor negotiates and deals with corporations. Why wouldn't we be interested in what a corporation can or cannot do---and---the rules under which it is done!

Corporations are on top of any legislation dealing with labor law. It only makes sense that we should be on top of corporate law.

Tom Lehman -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/19991016/460d0289/attachment.htm>